Kick off the New Year with helpful tips from seasoned PR pros! The Greater Fort Worth Chapter of PRSA will host its first luncheon of the year on Wednesday, January 10, at Colonial Country Club. Five esteemed panelists from a variety of PR backgrounds will help us start 2018 on the right foot. What should we focus on this year? What’s better left behind? What skills should we master? What “lifestyle” changes can be sustained year-in and year-out? Our panel is eager to answer these questions and more as we work to stay on top of our PR game in 2018.
- Lane Borrello, GM Financial
- Jeff Carlton, UNT Health Science Center
- Kendal Lake, Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
- Trameika Vaxter, Ware & Associates
- Gigi Westerman, APR, Fellow PRSA, The S & G Group
Many thanks to our luncheon sponsor Murnahan Public Relations.