Group Membership Program
For employers, the PRSA Group Membership program offers ease of access and additional member benefits so you can focus on what matters most — building business and energizing your team. In addition to team benefits, our program provides employers with:
- Single Invoicing. Make a single payment each year for group members’ dues, rather than numerous individual payments.
- Transferability of Membership. Each membership within a group is easily transferable. This is convenient when an employee changes departments or leaves your organization.
- Ease of Adding New Members. PRSA will prorate dues to maintain the same term year and renewal date.
- Employer Posting Opportunities. Receive discounted or free postings on PRSA’s career and employment website, the PRSA Jobcenter.
- Listings in Online Organization Search. Take advantage of free listings in our Find-A-Firm Directory.
- The Best Pricing on PRSA National Events. Save on registration for on-site training at the annual PRSA International Conference, as well as various specialty conferences and seminars throughout the year.
- Geographic and Sector-Specific Networking. Membership to specialty communities, such as our local Chapters (PRSA Oregon) or Professional Interest Sections, is provided according to group size.
For more information, please contact Pamela R. Weess, CAE, Director, Group Membership and Engagement, at (212) 460-1482 or email@example.com.