Where the Best Begins
Join us for the 9th Annual Worthy Awards as we honor Fort Worth’s best in public relations and strategic communications.
Thursday, November 4, 2021 at Downtown Cowtown at the Isis Theatre
6:00 p.m. – Cocktail and Heavy Appetizers Reception
7:00 p.m. – Awards Program
Featuring television show host and personality Tony Green as Master of Ceremonies
Cocktail or Business Attire.
Complimentary Valet Parking on NW 24th Street along the side of the theatre.
Tickets are on sale now: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/163695247893.
Individual Members: $65
Party of 8: $500
Nominations are also being accepted for:
- Communicator of the Year: Awarded annually to one community member who has demonstrated leadership and communications ability while involved with an issue or event of significance to the greater Fort Worth region.
- Dr. Douglas Ann Newsom, APR, Fellow PRSA Professional of the Year Award: To recognize public relations professionals in the Greater Fort Worth area who have attained significant achievements and made outstanding contributions to the profession.
Please email the name(s) of your nominee(s), along with a short write up, to email@example.com.
Thank you to our first sponsors of the 2021 Worthy Awards:
- GM Financial
- Ronald McDonald House of Fort Worth (RMHFW)
- Lea Rhea Photography
- Crown Printing
- Meg Benkel of Megraphics
If you or your company are interested in sponsoring some element of the 2021 Worthy Awards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sincerely, Greater Fort Worth Chapter of PRSA
Special thank you to the Worthy Awards Committee!
- 2020-21 Worthy Awards Chair: Abigail Hodgson
- Worthy Awards Co-Chair – Lesley Dupre
- Worthy Awards Co-Chair – Laura Van Hoosier, APR
- Worthy Awards Co-Chair – Kristin Sullivan